Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Time Travel Blog

Q: Where would you go?

A: I would stay in the US but go to Utah.


Q:To which year or period would you travel?


A: The date to be exact was on June 14, 1998.


Q: Who would you want to meet or what event would you want to witness?

A: The event I would want to witness was in game 6 of the 98 finals when Michael Jordan hit a game winning shot with 5.6 seconds left to put the Bulls up by one point. They had won their 6th championship in 8 years and was Michael Jordan's last game with the Chicago Bulls.


Q: Where would you find this person or see this event?


A: I would have seen this event in Salt lake City, Utah. The name for the Utah Jazz's stadium at the time was called the Delta Center. 


Q: Why would you want to meet this person or witness this event?

A: I would want to witness this event because I would want to see Michael Jordan's last game. But the main reason would be to see that last shot that he took to win. I have watched the video over and over on youtube and have the picture of him shooting that shot.


Q: How might YOU change history?


A: For me I wouldn't have gone there to change history, save anyone, or change a decision because I have no idea how that would turn out but I would be there to see the greatest player ever make history and win his last championship.



1 comment:

  1. It's cool how you went back to see a very cool event to you. I understand that you didn't want to change history

    ReplyDelete